Thursday, December 10, 2009

Why did they bring the baby to the movie theater?

Today I was watching the "Simpsons Movie" but some idiot parent decides they should bring their baby with them to the theater. Everyone was so pissed at them. Why do people do such selfish things as if other people hadn't paid to enjoy the movie too! I can't stand selfish fools like that. Why is there so much stupidity in America?



Why did they bring the baby to the movie theater?imax theater



Yes, this really pisses me off. What are you doing taking a 2 month out to a movie anyways. Look, I'm sorry you're stressed out, but so am I. So don't ruin my night. If you can't get somebody to watch your kid, then you don't get to go to the movie. You go somewhere else where it doesn't distract people. Also, if you don't bring a baby, don't talk to the asshole you brought with you. It should be quiet in a movie theater. I also don't appreciate heelies, whinny kids, your kids climbing on things in the store like it's a jungle as they are blocking my way and other various stuff. Stop feeding your kids nothing but sugar. Also, stop feeding your *** nothing but sugar so you can get up off of it and take care of your kids.



Why did they bring the baby to the movie theater?classical music opera theater



Because parents need a release too and sometimes there is not someone available for them to do this. We did this when my daughter was just a couple of months old. We don't live near any family and won't trust our child to just anyone. We had been in the walls of our house almost continuously. I couldn't leave my daughter for long periods of time anyways because I was nursing her. I admit it probably wasn't the best decision, but it by far and away wasn't stupid.



Take a chill pill. You don't know their circumstances enough to judge whether they are stupid nor selfish
its probaly because they couldnt or didnt want to pay for a babysitter or they just couldnt get one
The only theater I go to anymore is the Alamo Drafthouse here in Houston. Tuesday matinees are baby shows - that's it. They even make an announcement before the movies that you can "flag" a waitperson to get the manager if an "adult" baby is talking on a cellphone, etc. My kind of movie theater %26amp; the only one I frequent unless it's a huge emergency.
I believe it is up to the manager of the movie theater to not admit anybody who brings a baby into a movie theater, I agree with you and most of the parents let the kid cry and don't take the kid out because they are used to the baby crying and it don't other them, some people can be so ignorant, and if you notice it's mostly the lowlifes that do it.
i agree for those of us smart enough not to have children or smart enough to leave them behind this is annoying. i think that if the parents cant find a sitter they need to do a different activity that will not ruin someone elses night out , like maybe chill in a park or rent a movie.
cause they think because they're stressed with parenthood they have the right to ruin the 10bucks over 100 people paid for a movie. If they dont want to deal with the kid duties (like taking them out when they cry) they shouldnt have them.
Maybe they thought the baby would sleep through the movie..mine aways did...but if they had started acting up or crying, i would have taken them out..lol..i still would!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ariel