Saturday, December 5, 2009

How old should your child be for there first movie theater trip?

I want to take my son to an animated kids movie but i think he is too young i am not giving an age because i dont want a yes or no i want to know what you think is a good age to take him to a kids movie in a theater



How old should your child be for there first movie theater trip?plays



Most cinemas have a mums and bubs session once a week and it is fine to take them from any age but if you were just going to a normal session i would say 2 1/2- 3 would be best



How old should your child be for there first movie theater trip?opera ticket opera theater



I took mine just before age 3. She enjoyed the film but by the end she was very restless. I think I am going to wait till she is 4 before we go again.
when he can sit though a half hr, movie at home he is ready Most kids love to go to the movies I will get thumb s down but i have taken them as young as 18 mos.and as long as its a kids movie who care if there is a little noise
We took our children to the movies once they were about 3 or 4 depending on the child. If your little one can sit down for a length of time then I would go ahead and take him. Also if you go to a kids movie then no one expects perfection from them and it should be ok!! Have fun -take lots of money for the concession stand- wowee the prices are outrageous!!
well it depends on how the kid acts... if he cant sit home through a whole mvie then dont bring him to the movies... you only ruin it for other ppl and they get mad seeing how its $10 to go now
I didn't go until I was about 4. I saw this Barney movie, and I enjoyed it.
Mine are 4 and 6 and I still havent taken them. 1. They cant sit still and be quiet at home long enough to watch a movie and that is with stuff to color and play with. Its rude to take kids to a movie where they're going to disturb other people. Even a kids movie to some extent I like kids movies to and if I wasnt used to kids being disruptive I wouldnt appreciate not being able to watch it. 2. They are so loud I know that it would be too loud for them and I dont want to damage their hearing. they have enough problems. If my girls mature at same rate as now I figure probably 8ish is going to be when they start going to movies.
I took my son when he was 4. He was good, but ended up sitting on my lap near the end.



My second son we waited until he was 5 because he was much more active and even at 5 had a hard time sitting still through the movie.



Go to a matinee which will be less crowded for his first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ariel