Thursday, December 10, 2009

Need help hooking up my PS2 to my home theater?

I am hooking up my new home theater system and had a question. I bought a sony 40" lcd flat panel and mounted it on the wall and put my Pioneer Elite VSX-81TXV Receiver and other componets in a closet on the backside of the livingroom. My question is if I hook up my ps2 to my receiver is it possible that my wireless controller will work through the wall or is there another option. I'm new to this so any advice will help



Need help hooking up my PS2 to my home theater?passions soap opera



Hi,



I won't work. The wireless signal is very weak on the PS controller.



And even if you got lucky with the signal strength it won't respond fast enough.



The only way I think you can do it is:



Drill a small hole in the wall and run an extension audio and video cable though the wall.



To make it look tidy you could mount an audio/video plug in wall plates both sides of the wall. Then join them together through the wall. On one side plug your extension cable in on the other side plug your PS cables.



The wall plate is like the one on this site.



http://www.extron.com/product/product.as...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ariel