Thursday, December 10, 2009

Have you ever enjoyed physical intimacies in a movie theater?

Have you ever enjoyed sensual and erotic pleasures in the darkened environment of a movie theater with your date?



Have you ever enjoyed physical intimacies in a movie theater?pacific theater



Hehe, I love the way you worded this question. I in fact have enjoyed sensual and erotic pleasure in a dark theater...though since I was on the 2nd row the dark was cut by the beaming light of the screen. Still hella fun though...



Have you ever enjoyed physical intimacies in a movie theater?phantom of the opera opera theater



mmmhhhmmmm, yeap!
YES IN THE BACK ( way in the corner) got it on ***********************
I've only made out in a movie theatre!
yes i have,and yes it was fun!!!
I'm not gonna pay nine bucks to do something thats just as much fun in my bedroom.
yeah I once had a GF who would take blankets to the movies so we wouldn't get cold. And we would snuggle. Well her mom used to take us and one time she gave me the 5 finger massage under the blanket with her mom two rows back and three seats over!



IF YOU LIKE MY RESPONSE PLEASE MARK IT BEST ANSWER!



SHO!
I HAVE TO SAY YES I HAVE......AND YES IT'S FUN BUT YOU CAN'T HELP LETTING OUT AN MOAN OR TWO....LOL....IF U WANT MORE DETAILS JUST EMAIL ME OR MESSAGE ME...



HOPE I HELPED ................ =D
if hardcore making out n having a guy feel on you counts, i have to say yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ariel