Saturday, December 5, 2009

So I'm going to a job interview at the theater..?

and I was wondering if anyone can give me some tips or advice?



or tell me about their expierences at working at the theater?



I'm pretty nervous so all positive comments would be appreciated : )



So I'm going to a job interview at the theater..?opera ticket



Make Eye contact



Be enthusiastic



Mention that you will show up to work, on-time and you will work hard while you are there.



They have a short time to decide on if you are the one. Help them remember you by making a positive impression about your work habits



Good luck - i'm sure if you are concerned enough to be looking for answers you will do fine



So I'm going to a job interview at the theater..?pacific theater opera theater



Hey,



congratulations on getting your interview - I as just at one today for retail assistant...



just be yourself... it shouldnt be a tough interview So just be yourself anwer the questions as best as possible and with a smile and you should do fine :)



Best of Luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ariel