Saturday, December 5, 2009

I want to make my ps3 5.1 surround song using a sony home theater?

i have this home theater -%26gt; http://reviews.pricegrabber.com/home-the...



and a sony ps3



i currently have it hooked up and the voice comes from all four surround speakers and not just from the center speaker or at all. and i know that when you watch a dvd it has voice only come from the center which makes it the 5.1.



my question is, is it possible to get that when watching bluray on my ps3 or while playing games.



I want to make my ps3 5.1 surround song using a sony home theater?musicals



From the specs, it looks like your receiver has NO digital audio input (s/pdif). If you use the Line input, in effect you get 2-ch stereo (not real surround), which is distributed to all speakers.



Without a true digital input you can't get true surround separation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ariel