Thursday, December 10, 2009

Do you hate it when you're in a theater that's practically empty and someone sits really c

Ack! This happened to me today, and I'm still steamed. I was in a stadium theater and there were only 4 other people in the place. This chatty couple sat in the row behind me and one seat over. Why do people do this?



Do you hate it when you're in a theater that's practically empty and someone sits really close to you?opera.com



Especially when they're only wearing a raincoat and galoshes.



Do you hate it when you're in a theater that's practically empty and someone sits really close to you?amc theatre opera theater



They must have really been attracted to you.
YESSSSS!!! That is sooooo annoying!!!!
I don't care normally. But if they were being annoying that would be bad. They probably just wanted to be in the middle. And the fact that they chose to sit one seat over shows they were trying to be polite and not bump your chair.
Idk but yes that makes me mad but it's even worse when it's someone you know and hate.
Well thank goodness you went to the movie theater this afternoon. I was worried you went out trick or treating and someone gave you a block of velveta and milk and I would never see you on P%26amp;S again!
That happens a lot to me. But, I usually move away from them or just try to block them out.
Man does that piss me off. They probably do that on purpose, just to mess with people. I wish some people would just grow the hell up!
Some people really don't care about other's feelings.
I like to put my feet up on the chair in front of me, and I always go to the latest showing but for some reason, someone always sits in front of me
idk they feel lonley and want someone to sit near :)
no
Maybe they like green vegetables :)
Yes, I really hate it. I don't know.. maybe they were just lonely or they really wanted to bother you.
because they're too obsessed w/eachother %26amp; chatting to realize how annoying they are to the people around them.
ugh i know!! its like....dude theres a bunch of other seats why are u sitting close to me? do u wanna smell my farts?? lol j/k about the fart part
to piss you off LOL
I know that is horrible!



I have one. I'm on the bus and it's literally empty and I sat in the second seat from the front and this woman sits right beside me! I got up and went to another seat.
Very Much.. makes me angry



So I sit behind them and I annoy them (farting noises, messy/ loud eater, whatever obnoxious thing works)
God yes and it happens all the time! What is wrong with people? I wish I knew the answer! What did you see?



Steamed? You had better watch out or you will become all limp.
Absolutely! I also don't understand it in a seat yourself restaurant!... I look at them like - there are plenty of tables OVER THERE, why do you have to sit two seats away from me?!
People who do that have no manners.
I know what you mean. It annoys me too.



By the way you are broccoli, and you are steamed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ariel