Saturday, December 5, 2009

Is there a market for combining an ESL and media/theater/journalism background?

I have a wide background (ESL teaching/theater/journalism) and am looking for a better job to combine these. In my teaching I've done some media work and it's gone very well. Now if i keep going in teaching I don't want to do straight classroom teaching. I want to work on a broader scale. Also I have a great idea that could combine all of these to reach a wide audience.



So far the companies I've approached have no openings for this. I have a B.A. in Comm. Arts but no masters. Should I get one to be taken more seriously? Or should I just keep trying until I get a backer? Any suggestions, URL's, etc. would be great. Thanks.



Is there a market for combining an ESL and media/theater/journalism background?opera songs



I would suggest McGraw-Hill for editorial type positions. I have seen them advertising in the past.



http://www.mcgraw-hill.com/careers/who.s...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ariel