Saturday, December 5, 2009

Looking for great acting classes in NYC- for FILM, not theater?

Hi!



I'm interested in taking acting classes for film, and I was wondering if anyone could recommend something very good for me to look into. I DO NOT want to study theater-- I DO NOT want to take "the history of . . . ". I want straight up acting classes that can help me practice a craft which I feel strongly about developing. I have heard that the Strasberg method is a good approach. Any thoughts? I admire Audrey Hepburn, George Clooney, Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, and Phillip Seymour Hoffman as actors, to name a few. Thanks a lot!



Looking for great acting classes in NYC- for FILM, not theater?performing arts show



New York film acadamy is in NYC. I hear that it's great but I don't know if it has acting classes. Also, you might be able to find a youth theater or theater studio, if you are an adult, where you can take a class specializing in Film acting. Look it up online.



Looking for great acting classes in NYC- for FILM, not theater?opera cd opera theater



NY Film Academy, maybe? They offer classes for acting in front of the camera.



Although..Hoffman studied theatre and often does stage work, so I wouldn't completely write it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ariel