Thursday, December 10, 2009

How much does the Floor Staff at a Century Theater get paid?

I was just wondering because i have an interview. Im going to the century theater in a suburb of Sacramento Ca, if that helps anyone. Im also 17 if that plays a factor. I know that the minimum wage is going up to $8 per hour but i just wanted to know how much a floor staff gets paid so that I can see how much Im going to ask for if I get the job.



Thanks!



How much does the Floor Staff at a Century Theater get paid?musicals



Minimum wage -since you are only 17 and more than likely do not have much employment/work history experience I doubt you'll get more than the minnimum as a starting wage but if you apply yourself,get to work on time and do your job well usually in 90days there is a small raise. Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ariel