Thursday, December 10, 2009

Can I hook up my laptop to my home theater system?

I just bought a new Philips HTS3440 home theater system and i love the sound quality it has for DVD and CD playback. I also recently got a laptop (Acer Aspire 9410) that has not-so-great sound quality... is there any way i can hook up my laptop to this system?



Thanks!



(also, im struggling to connect my ipod to it... help there would be appreciated as well :)



Can I hook up my laptop to my home theater system?opera singer



The same thing happend to me, Ill provide a link to tell you where to get the cable that will connect your pc to your sound system. All you have to do is plug the pointy end into tbe headphone jack on your computer and the other two ends(white, red) into your sound system. Hope it works, it worked for my computer. :)



If you have any more questions e-mail me at tjs323@yahoo.com.



Can I hook up my laptop to my home theater system?amc theater opera theater



get a 3.5mm audio jack to RCA converter that will hook up your laptop your surround sound this is what it looks like



http://www.724deal.com/35mm-audio-jack-m...



use the RCA's to hook them up to your receviers input jacks and hook up the the audio jack to your ipod's/laptop's headphone jack



easy as Pi

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ariel