Saturday, December 5, 2009

How do I create a DVD readable for my home theater dvd player?

I am considering buying a Dual Layer DVD+-RW writer for my PC.



I would then like to copy photos and videos from my digital camera onto a DVD disk, so that my DVD player on my home theater can read it and display the images on the screen.



Is there a particular DVD format that should use?



Is there a minimum speed that should be used?



Is it as easy as just copying photos to the CD, or do I have to have some autorun.inf created that will tell the DVD what to do?



How do I create a DVD readable for my home theater dvd player?hollywood theater



get a Lite-On DVD burner, if you don't want to open your PC to install the burner, get an external one, connects via USB. Quick and easy.



It should come with Nero or some other burning program.



I use DVD-R discs (16X compatible) for everything from burning movies to pictures...



good brands of DVD-R....Sony and Verbatim



How do I create a DVD readable for my home theater dvd player?opera.com opera theater



I'm agreeing with the other folks. If you're buying the burner anyway then what it comes down to is the type of software you use to make the dvd (cause that kind of hardware "Dual Layer DVD+-RW writer for my PC" will burn dvd's compatible with most regular dvd players). There are so many software programs that can walk you through the creation of Photo DVDs or Video DVDs or Photo Slideshow DVDs..etc... I use NERO 7 personally but I also use InAlbum which is A LOT of fun and easy to follow along with. There is ROXIO too. Hope this helps.
I use NERO Burning Rom version 7.0.



With it, you can tell it you want to create a photo dvd, dump all of your photos into the list, add some music, and change the backgrounds a little.. and click burn..



Works very well.



SHima

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ariel