Thursday, December 10, 2009

What was the last movie you saw in the theater...?

and what was the last DVD that you watched? Which one was better???



*I saw Enchanted yesterday with my kids at the theater (it was cute), but I watched Love Actually today for about the hundredth time on DVD! LOL I "STILL" prefer Love Actually!!! =D



What was the last movie you saw in the theater...?concert tickets



Fickle,



how are you? Last movie at the theater was "Mr. McGorium's Wonderful Emporium" last DVD was "The Good Shepherd" starring Matt Damon.



I can't really compare the two as to which was/is better - the genre is so different between the two.



Great question though! YOU get a star!



Have a wonderful Monday!



Gerry :)



What was the last movie you saw in the theater...?theater seating opera theater



I saw the movie, "The Waitress" in the theater last June.



The last DVD, hmm.. jeez. "Happy Feet?" I think "The Waitress" was better because it was less "kiddish." However, I did think that "Happy Feet" was cute though.
theatre: Enchanted



DVD: Pride and Prejudice



Both were awesome!
Last movie in the theater was Into The Wild, and the last DVD was The Terminal, I prefer The Terminal
fred claus at the theater and bits and pieces of meet the robinsons on dvd
The last Harry Potter flick.
The Bee Movie.



It has been YEARS since I saw an adult movie. All I see now are movies for my kids.



Elf on DVD. Love it!!!
In the theater, Ratatouille. About time to go see another movie... any suggestions?



On DVD, The War of the Worlds and the latter half of The Phantom of the Opera. Love that film :)
DVD: Hairspray



Movie: American Gangster



Both I recommend, although they are not 80s! (lol). I did like Hairspray but American Gangster was better by yay much (not much). It was just a true story.
Last movie -Cars and last DVD-Open season-both with my son..
Havn't been to a movie in a long time



but WE can go and see anything you like baby



as my Mrs NIF Yes I would hold your hand too..
Beauty Shop.. with Queen La...I dont go but every 2 or 3 years. I dont remember watching any movie on DVD.
In the theater, Ratatouille %26amp; DVD at home was Son Of The Mask. They were both cute. I'd have to say I like Son Of Mask better, but I've seen it like 30 times!
Shrek
The last movie I saw in the theatre was yesterday - "This Christmas".



I really got me in the Christmas spirit! I'm totally read to shop, bake, cook and send good tidings.



:-D



The last DVD I watched was "It's Christmas, Charlie Brown" for old time's sake.



Both the movie and the DVD touched me in a way that was helpful, so they're equally important.
Hit Man and This Christmas....
This Christmas
I watched the Bourne Ultamatium in the theatre and I watched the dvd Hot Rod ...... wasn't even close ....... Bourne Ultamatium was so much better ...... Hot Rod was one of the worst movies I have seen in a long time ...... for your sake, please don't rent it ..... = )
I saw Bee Movie yesterday with my mom.
Saw 4 in the theater and Little Miss Sunshine on dvd. Both are great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ariel