Saturday, December 5, 2009

What's the best way to keep people from flocking around you in a theater?

It never fails. When I go to the movies, no matter what section of the theater I sit in, people will come sit directly behind me or in front of me when the rest of the theater has plenty of empty seats. Why!? I can't stand it. They always end up bumping the back of my seat, talking, or doing something else annoying. I have tried a few thing to prevent this. Sometimes I'll get a handful of napkins at the concession stand and crumple them up like they are dirty and put them in the seats around me. It works but you can't do it all the way around or it looks staged.



What's the best way to keep people from flocking around you in a theater?classical music



look like a total weirdo. people usually dont want to get tto close to weirdos ;)



my boyfriend and I have to same problem, one time i had to to actually stand up and tell the people behind us to shut the f*** up. it was so bad.



What's the best way to keep people from flocking around you in a theater?ms stress opera theater



pass gas,sneeze and say damn this contagious disease like tuberculosis or even a simple flu
Well if you can stand the smell. Go to a sporting goods store, look for deer *doe in heat* or fox urine, cover scent. Hunters use this stuff. Put some on a paper towel or a rag, use 3 or 4 and place them all around in a 360 degree circle around several seats. Smear it on the seats or just on the towels or rags make sure they are hidden near the floor. For your comfort, put vicks menthol nasal cream in the passages of your nose,just a small amount so you wont be affected by the cover scent you buy as *anti-flocking* device

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ariel