Thursday, December 10, 2009

Spoken words won't play back on my home theater system.?

I have a Samsung Home Theater System with the HDMI cable and the fiber optic cable all hooked up. I am trying to watch Transformers through surround and the spoken words do not come through. The music and some background noise comes out. I tried Spiderman 3 on it and everything sounded great. What am I doing wrong?



Spoken words won't play back on my home theater system.?sunshine



If you are using digital surround, you may want to check the connections to your center speaker. This is where the majority of the dialog plays through. An easy check is to use the test-tone generator that is built into most systems. It plays "static" (pink noise) through the speakers, one at a time. It's there so you can adjust the volume level of each speaker to match each other speaker.



If you get no sound from the center speaker when the tone is playing, you've found the source of your problem.



Spoken words won't play back on my home theater system.?star theater opera theater



you failed to mention if your watching from a blue ray/dvd player of from your cable box. If from dvd or blue ray check players menu for surround sound options also check disc surround sound options.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ariel