Thursday, December 10, 2009

Poll and survey: have you EVER seen a LIVE THEATER PRODUCTION and wha was the title and did you enjo

i saw "a midsummer night's dream" last winter in school at a nice theater



Poll and survey: have you EVER seen a LIVE THEATER PRODUCTION and wha was the title and did you enjoy it???chinese theater



I'm seen 4 plays and thought all were pretty good. They were:



A Christmas Carol (good special effects and acting)



A Christmas Carol (different theater, and the characters overacted, but the set and costumes were attractive)



A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum (hilarious, good acting, catchy songs...and my friend was in it)



Our Town (some humor and good acting...my friend was in that too)



Poll and survey: have you EVER seen a LIVE THEATER PRODUCTION and wha was the title and did you enjoy it???opera mini opera theater



Yes, ive seen a few - Phantom of the Opera at Bob Carr was my all time favorite!
Five Broadway shows-



there's NEVER a day WITHOUT a standing ovation. I think people are paid to stnad up, so that other ppl just follow, that's how the Beatles manager made them so famous!!!



Saturday Matinee is a bad idea- they save energy for the night time.



Phantom of the OPera was good, considering I don't really get the story, but the music and sets were FABULOUS.



BETTER- Little Shop of Horrors with Jason something from My Big Fat Greek Wedding.



CATS was great, I was nine, though.



Rent was great, I cried, I laughed, and there was this feminist blond, you thought she was a dumb character at first, but DEEP. Wow.



But yeah, if I could ever see a Broadway show without a damned standing ovation, I could think Broadway still meant something.
yeah ive seen a ton on broadway
i have seen many plays both in community theatres, schools and professional theatre. my favorite was the lion king



the only show i have ever seen on broadway



i do do a lot of shows as well



so theatre is my love
I've seen many live theater productions and acted in one. I've seen "The Lion King" and "Altar Boyz" in NYC - both were great. I see several productions each year at our local community theater. Everyone should check out their local theater group - you'd be amazed at the quality of the productions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ariel