Thursday, December 10, 2009

How many people on here are going to see "The Simpsons" movie in theater, when it comes ou

This will probably be the only time anyone will be able to go to a theater just to watch "The Simpsons". I think it will be exciting just to see Homer on the big screens.



It would also be cool if they would do a introduction before the movie starts with "The Simpsons" arriving at the movie theater purchasing tickets to watch the movie that they made.



Maybe have a part in the introduction where Homer doesn't want to pay to see the movie and he sneaks in the back way to watch the movie for free.



Another cool part would be to show the Springfield people carrying in video cameras to record "The Simpsons" movie.



By the way, I am from Springfield, MO. So it is really exciting to watch "The Simpsons" act in their town of Springfield, and myself watching "The Simpsons" in the town of Springfield.



So is everyone excited? A little over a year and we get to watch it on the big screen. By the way, I am 24. I been a fan of the Simpsons since the early 90's.



How many people on here are going to see "The Simpsons" movie in theater, when it comes out?theatre tickets



I can't wait for it to come out.



I have been watching since they were on The Tracey Ullman Show



I will cry when the last episode comes on and they end the show



What the heck will Fox air on Sundays at 8????



How many people on here are going to see "The Simpsons" movie in theater, when it comes out?opera house opera theaterim going to watch it! i love the simpsons! Report It


I will definetly watch it. If the show has a series finally I just hope they will show reruns starting on the Tracy Ullman shorts. And I hope no other animated tv series will beat it's longest running show. The Simpsons already beat the Flinstones. Report It


I read that Sideshow Bob will finally kill Bart in this movie. Report It


U wer ryt bout sum parts of it... LOL "Oh, why do you wanna watch a movie that we can get on TV for free?!" - Homer Simpson Ther s 1 sad news tho...They made Springfield, VT d official Springfield of d Simpsons. But no 1 cn rlly tell which s d REAL Springfield. Report It


No way in hell I am missing that. That is the best show on the air and it will be kickass to see it in the theater.
I'm definitely going to watch it!!!! I LOVE the simpsons. You have some good ideas too! I like how you said it should start with them arriving at the theater to purchase tickets. lol. That would be a good start.



Anyways, yeah I am really excited=)
Of course i will go watch it the show is great I expect the movie to be good as well
ME, ME,ME,ME,ME,ME,ME,ME



I like your ideas for parts of the movie
NO QUESTION!!! I will definitely be there!! Id even be willing to pay the exorbitant price for damn movie tickets theses days (which believe me, I don`t do easily!!) just to see this movie!!



Ahh yes, The Simpsons, the best TV show ever created, and I dare anyone to disagree with me!! (not that it matters, cause i wont believe you anyway!) :)
Didn't know they were releasing one, so thanks. Will definitely go see it. Best cartoon show ever....My kids'll be pleased too.
I think I may just see it!
Ill be at the theater with my fiance maybe we ll bring her father somtimes he thinks he is Homer Simpson
I will probably wait until video depending on what the previews look like.
I WILL UNDOUBTEDLY WATCH IT THE DAY IT IS RELEASED!!!! NOTHING, NOT EVEN DEATH WILL STOP ME!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ariel