Thursday, December 10, 2009

How can I make a model of a movie theater within 4 days?

The model's length and width have to be slightly longer than a 8.5" x 11" piece of paper. I would also like a roof that can be removed to view the interior of the movie theater. Four people can work on the model at the same time. What materials should I use and how should I build it?



How can I make a model of a movie theater within 4 days?oper



Foam-core paper is the easiest material to work with... though I would use sheet-styrene plastic for it's durablity and many different thicknesses and because it also comes in industrial shapes like I and H beams !



Obviously, you'll want to do a design on paper, at a specific SCALE... make as many mistakes as possible on PAPER !



As the other answerer mentioned... a lip will support your roof, and you can make a"handle" out of a roof-air-conditioner.



How can I make a model of a movie theater within 4 days?hollywood theater opera theater



you can use foam core to create a lip on the roof so it would stay on and be removable. Also, corrugated paper makes a great roof material.



Foam core will also work for the walls as its sturdy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ariel