Saturday, December 5, 2009

Did you see that movie that was playing in the theater the other day?

Not the one theater that I don't like, but the other one that has really comfy seats and good popcorn.



Did you see that movie that was playing in the theater the other day?headache



Oh, Oh, I know, I know (Super excited) I did and I saw you there, I thought about saying Hi, but you had a hot date with you, so didn't want to bother!



Did you see that movie that was playing in the theater the other day?paramount theater opera theater



Dude! What a great night that was!!!! You can party like no other my brother. Good times.
yes...i was the one with all the pre-chewed jujubes in my hair from those rotten, meddling teens!! happy day:)
Oh the directors theater? Yeah those are great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ariel