Saturday, December 5, 2009

How can i get my tv sonud in my home theater?

I have a sonyDAV-S300 DVD home theater system And i can't hear my TV on it but i can hear my DVD player and radio on it . I just can't figureout how to get my TV sonud hook up/ Can you pleas help m e/



How can i get my tv sonud in my home theater?comedy show



Your receiver needs a stereo input (red and white jacks). Connect this to either your cable or satellite box's stereo output. If you have no box, then you can often use a VCR to convert the single coaxial cable into a stereo output.



How can i get my tv sonud in my home theater?greek theater opera theater



I will give you the same answer that I gave another questioner on another topic:



What is Radio Shack's slogan? Oh yeah! "You've got questions? We've got answers." Hint, hint.
use ur tv's audio out(either optical or composite)composite=red%26amp;white to the same connection on ur home theater system's audio in.then select ur input to that connected input on ur receiver.that's it.
look for the sound out on your TV. then connect cables from the audio in on your home theater system. then power up the system and your are ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ariel