Thursday, December 10, 2009

How do I hook-up my RCA Rt2770(home theater) to my t.v.?

We just recently bought our RCA RT2700 Home Theater system about 4 days ago. We have went over then instructions several times and can not figure out how to hook it up to the t.v. I think the instructions that we have are very poorly written and does not give all the information that is needed. If anyone know of how to get this thing hook-up please let me know, I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks!



How do I hook-up my RCA Rt2770(home theater) to my t.v.?the grand theater



On the back of the tv, there should be two plugs for audio out - one being red and the other white. Run two cables from those plugs to the back of the stereo. If you have a dvd player or a vcr, you can repeat the process with those also.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ariel